Psychiatrist.com is part of a family of media properties owned by Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc. (PPP), and is celebrating 75 years of service to the medical community. The content for each property is derived from the company mission to provide lifelong learning for health care providers by offering evidenced-based, peer-reviewed scientific information about the diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health and neuropsychiatric disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety, addiction, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, sleep disorders, pain, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease.
Psychiatrist.com provides its visitors with information from five sources:
- The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, a clinical peer-reviewed publication for psychiatrists that is indexed and abstracted by the National Library of Medicine, is among the top 10 most cited psychiatry journals and has a mailed version sent to 36,000 worldwide readers along with its online version.
- The Primary Companion for CNS Disorders is an exclusively online publication; it is peer-reviewed and is abstracted by the National Library of Medicine through PubMed Central. The PCC reaches a broad range of primary care specialists who treat patients who suffer from behavioral disorders.
- NeurologyKnowledge.com is an online resource center for information on the diagnosis and treatment of CNS disorders often presenting in a neurologic environment.
- The CME Institute of Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc., is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide CME for physicians. The CME Institute certifies over 150 activities which are sponsored by PPP and other organizations.
- Awareness Campaigns: in addition to our publications, PPP provides customized outreach and distribution services.
- CNS Job Market: PPP offers job recruitment services via the CNS Job Market. Health care professionals are invited to post their resumes, and recruiters are encouraged to post their classified ads regarding job openings in the fields of psychiatry, neurology, primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, pharmaceutical, nursing, and other disciplines.
- To learn more about our publications and services, contact:
The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry:
The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders:
The CME Institute:
CNS Job Market:
Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc.
PO Box 752870
Memphis, TN 38175-2870