A: Click Profile on our home page after you log in. This will allow you to change such information as your address, username and password, and e-mail address.
A: Click Login located at the top left of the home page. Enter your username and password on the Log In page and click Submit. You should then see a welcome note in the red bar at the top of the page.
A: If you forgot your username and/or password, go to “Login Help” on the home page for instructions on resetting your username/password. You may also contact the Circulation Department for assistance. Send an e-mail inquiry to email@example.com.
A: Individual subscribers are allowed online access for a single user only. Usernames and passwords may not be shared.
A: Some material is available FREE to registered users but to view all articles posted you must be a paid subscriber.
A: Many subscribers to JCP are not paid subscribers but are instead complimentary print subscribers. Check your mailing label against our sample mailing labels to see what kind of subscriber you are, or you may also contact our circulation department.
Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc. appreciates our complimentary print subscribers and has an online option to suit your needs. For a charge of , you may purchase an online-only subscription. Use our secure server and a credit card to instantly set up your subscription, and select Online Only as your subscription type.
A: Individuals may purchase an online-only subscription for . (Institutions: please contact the circulation department at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and terms.) You may start your online subscription instantly using our secure server and a major credit card.
A: If you feel you have missed an issue and would like to have it replaced, please follow the guidelines below:
- Claims must be submitted to the publisher within four months of publication date. Claims in excess of four months may not be honored. Issues claimed outside the deadline can be purchased at the single issue rate (currently $53.00), subject to availability.
- Claims should be submitted in writing by mail, fax, or email.
- Missed issues claimed within four months of publication date will be replaced one time only. Publisher will make every effort to fulfill claims for our paid subscribers. However, occasionally, the supply of our back issues will be depleted and the issues may no longer be available. Publisher does not extend expiration dates for subscribers claiming out-of- print journals or supplements nor do we issue partial refunds.
- To ensure correct processing of your claim, please supply as much information as possible, including your complete mailing address and your customer number (located on your mailing label), if available.
- Publisher reserves the right to deny missed-issue claims for bulk orders delivered to an agent’s consolidated shipping address.
- Damaged-issue claims must be received within 30 days of receipt of the damaged issue.
A: Online only subscriptions may not be canceled.