Q: How can I change my address for my subscription?

A: You may submit your address change by mail, an e-mail to addresschange@psychiatrist.com, phone, or fax. Address changes should be submitted at least six weeks in advance, if possible. We cannot guarantee free replacement for missing issues due to subscriber’s failure to notify us of an address change. Please send the old and new addresses with your request. If you have on-line access you can also log in and go to “Profile” and update your address information.

Q: How do I receive JCP online?

A:. To access ALL of the full text of JCP articles published online you must be a paid subscriber. There are some articles and C​ME activities available to registered users without a subscription. Anyone who subscribes online to JCP using our secure server and a credit card will receive immediate access to JCP online.