Q: How do I claim missing issues from my subscription?
A: If you feel you have missed an issue and would like to have it replaced, please follow the guidelines below:
- Claims must be submitted to the publisher within four months of publication date. Claims in excess of four months may not be honored. Issues claimed outside the deadline can be purchased at the single issue rate (currently $53.00), subject to availability.
- Claims should be submitted in writing by mail, fax, or email.
- Missed issues claimed within four months of publication date will be replaced one time only. Publisher will make every effort to fulfill claims for our paid subscribers. However, occasionally, the supply of our back issues will be depleted and the issues may no longer be available. Publisher does not extend expiration dates for subscribers claiming out-of- print journals or supplements nor do we issue partial refunds.
- To ensure correct processing of your claim, please supply as much information as possible, including your complete mailing address and your customer number (located on your mailing label), if available.
- Publisher reserves the right to deny missed-issue claims for bulk orders delivered to an agent’s consolidated shipping address.
- Damaged-issue claims must be received within 30 days of receipt of the damaged issue.